It was Jessi's birthday and they wanted to go to the beach and have a bbq. It was a good idea but when we got there it was so foggy! Who would have thought that when it was 100 degrees in San Jose that it would be 65 degrees 25 miles away at the ocean. So we changed plans came home and had a BBQ at the park by my house and then went swimming! 
It was blazing hot outside so the swimming felt wonderful! I hope she had the a good birthday!



It was a fun weekend! Makes me love summer even more!
Quick story: On Wednesday Tyler and I watched the kids for the Sandy and Russel so they could go to dinner for her birthday. We were outside playing tag with one of the neighbor boy came over and was playing with us. It was so fun until the little boy starting antagonizing me telling me that I am slow because I am pregnant and that I will never catch him. So my competitive self ran and caught him it! Then I got stopped in my tracks. I am pretty sure I tore something. I could barely walk for 2 days, it hurt to even just sit and lay down. IT WAS HORRIBLE! The lesson I learned is that my playing tag days are over. PREGNANCY AND TAG DON'T MIX! lol! But good news I am doing much better now and I have learned my lesson to slow the hell down!!! Walking and swimming are my exercises of choice now!
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Jessi's Birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment