Our 3 Blessings

Our 3 Blessings

Thursday, January 14, 2016

2015 Christmas letter!

Christmas Letter 2015

As I sit here to write this letter, I cant help but think that letters are kind of a thing of the past! Now a days everything is out there on social media for everyone to see!  I go back and forth on whether to write one or not! I need to remember the importance of writing this letter! I write these letters to help me reflect on the positives in our life and help put us in the Christmas spirit! With all this negative in the world it is good for me to look back and reflect on the good! I hope that when you read this you try and remember the good in your world! We all have blessing in our lives and it is good to sit back and think about them!
This year has been a fun eventful year for our family!  We started the year with looking for and finding a house, then we added to our family, and finished it with Tyler taking on a new job!
Tyler is Tyler and is a bright positive light in the house! He is like my 4th child and the kids favorite!  He works really hard for our family and when he isn't working he enjoys going fishing and playing with his dogs! The kids have all learned to love fishing also and Cutler begs to go! I am so lucky to have a man that enjoys doing dishes and is the go to guy with homework and reading! He doesn't get much choice in that department because Ronnee prefers his help! He is loving having a house to work on outside and is working on being Clark Griswold in the lights department! We hope to get a back yard put in this next year for the kids to enjoy!
I am enjoying the new house as well! It is so fun to be able to paint and decorate and make it a home! It is a slow process but we all know that it takes time and money and we will get there! It is an adventure having 3 kids but we are having fun with it! When I can I get to help at the school! It is fun seeing Ronnee and her friends! I feel like a celebrity when I walk around because kids are yelling "hey Ronnee's mom!" I help the PTA often and have gone into the class a few times! I love watching Ronnee interact in class!  The boys get to go with me to PTA stuff and Cutler gets excited to go to school!
Ronnee started SCHOOL!!! She loves it!  She got the highest marks in behavior and is learning so much! Homework isn't always fun but we are getting the hang of it!  Like I mentioned she loves doing it with her daddy!  She loves her teacher Mrs. Henson and has lots of friends!  She is still such a character! Tyler picked her up from school and asks her what she did and without skipping a beat she said "It was just Layla and I and we just stared at the wall!"  This girl cracks us up! When isn't at school she loves her doggies! She loves to cuddle with them and sings and tells them stories!   It is pretty sweet! She is also a really good big sister to her brothers! We are so grateful for this sweet girl!
Mr. Cutler is funny little man! He is 3 but tells me he is 5 and needs to go to school with Ronnee! He gets a little bored at home with mommy! Good thing Hayes is getting more active and is starting to follow  him around! Cutler is seriously the best big brother! Hayes thinks he is hilarious and even loves him when is used as a test dumby!  Cutler is all boy and when he isnt throwing things, building things and yelling, he is telling me how much he loves me!   He sure knows how to work that cute little face!
Mr. Hayes Raymond was born on May 24th after an eventful drive home from AZ!  He weighed 8.6 lbs and is growing so fast! He is now 6 months and the happiest kid ever! He knows no stranger and smiles at everyone! He takes after Ronnee in that way! He looks a lot like his older brother and I am sure will learn to act like him since they spend all day together just the 2 of them!  He is learning to crawl and we are quickly learning that nothing is safe anymore! Time to child proof the house!
We sure have had a blessed year and we hope that you are able to remember all the blessing in your life as well!  Life is Beautiful if we let it!

No comments: