Our 3 Blessings

Our 3 Blessings

Monday, January 26, 2009

HaPpY 1sT aNnIvErSaRy!

Today is Tyler and I's 1st Anniversary! It is so crazy that we have already been married a year! It went by so fast, probably because we have been so busy...
moved 2 times
2 new cars
car accident
lots of trips to: AZ, CO, Grand Canyon, Reno, Tahoe a few times, Monterey, San Francisco, Las Vegas
business trips for Tyler
visits from family and friends
fights
becoming closer
and I am sure so much more!
But over all it has been a pretty good year. I am glad Tyler has put up with me for this long. I know it can be hard sometimes. I tease him a lot that he is the girl in the relationship but it really is a compliment. He is a good husband and a major clean freak. lol! He loves the bed to be made at all times! Bless his heart. I hate making the bed. But he puts up with that and I put up with the fact that he doesn't close shower curtain! But even though we are both not perfect we are making it work! Love you Tyler!



P.S. Happy Happy Birthday Sally! I am glad that we get to share our Anniversary with you and your birthday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are so cute! I love that the sign next to tyler says the beginning of the journey.

Anonymous said...

haha i love that tyler makes the bed too everytime they stay in my room the bed is made when they leave its nice

Ashley said...

Happy Anniversary!

Missy said...

Congratulations! Hey, I've been trying to track down your blog again. But, every time I click on your name when you have left a comment, it goes to a dead end. Well, I found you again today through someone else's blog! Now I'll link you on mine. :o)

wow, it's been a year already???