Our 3 Blessings

Our 3 Blessings

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Houston for Nolan's Baptism!

So we were lucky enough that Ryan and Alecia planned Nolan’s baptism before Ronnee turned to so she flew free and we had 2 free tickets for us, so we headed to Houston for a quick weekend trip!

We got there later in the evening on Friday then we had planned because they lost Mimi’s suitcase but no worries they eventually found it! But as soon as we got that figured out and our rental car we hurried to the Texas Ortiz family’s house and had dinner and the girls immediately fell in love with each other and played non stop! 

002 005

Saturday morning we woke up and went  to the park! Taylon loves the camera and was such a cute poser! Rylee loves to give me that look that says quit looking at me! And Nolan is just plain cute. I am sad I didn’t get a great pic of his deep dimples!

008 009 037 063 Ronnee loved when Ryan would pick on Tyler! She thought is was the best!066

The park was a lot of fun and I love that in Houston they have cover play areas. Such a smart idea especially when it comes to summer and you want to go to the park but the equipment gets to hot!

That night we went to a Houston Astros game! The girls had a blast eating cotton candy and snacks and the men loved watching baseball!

075 077

088 094 096 098

The girls spent Sunday morning playing chase and follow and copy Taylon! I think they all were enjoying it!

100 105 

Then we went to Church to get Nolan baptized.  The kids all did pretty good. At one point Tyler and I were sitting by the baby since we are his Godparents and we could here Ronnee gagging herself on the other end of the bench. Then we heard a thud and she hit her head on the bench. We sure have a character full of lots of personality!

108 117 120 125 131 133 138

Sunday night we got to go swimming at there community pool! I sure wish we had a nice community pool here! It was so nice and so fun!

139 146 150 153 155 187 201 204

209 213

Monday morning the girls played some more then sadly we had to fly home! Poor Ronnee was bored! She misses her cousins!

Thanks again Ryan and Alecia for everything. I am so glad that we could make and be a part of  such a special occasion!

p.s. we have the cutest Godson ever!

No comments: